1. LinkedIn generates more leads for b2b companies than Facebook, Twitter or blogs. Yet only 47% of b2b marketers say they are actively using LinkedIn vs. 90% on Facebook. (Social Media B2B)
2. B2C Facebook interaction is 30% higher than average on Sundays. (Mindjumpers) Though nearly every large charity and university in America has a Facebook presence, less than 60% of the Fortune 500 do. (Mindjumpers)
3. 95% of Facebook wall posts are not answered by brands. (Mindjumpers)
4. 4.8 billion people now own mobile phones. Just 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. (Mindjumpers)
5. One-third of smartphones globally use the Android OS. (MediaPost)
Four Reasons Why Photography is So Important in the World of PR
1 Photos get more traffic.
Articles with images get 94 percent more views than those that don’t, along with more blog comments and reader engagement. .
2 Visual storytelling strengthens your brand. When you use photos to visually represent the ideals, people and experiences behind your brand, you form a connection with viewers and establish authenticity. Not to mention, the brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text so there’s less effort to compete with other sources of information.
3 Images convince journalists to cover your story.
Rarely do newspapers, magazines and blogs run features without images these days. Photos save the journalist time and show credibility. (Keep in mind, many journalists prefer not to receive unsolicited photo attachments via email, so pitch first but also let them know you have photos if needed).
4 Images motivate your audience to act.
Presentations with visuals are more effective at steering an audience toward a desired course of action. Good news for those looking to build loyalty or convert customers!
How much content is enough? Who is best to create? In-house or outside resources?
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.